To publish your page using Frontpage express:
1. Launch FrontPage Express.
2. Create/Open your Web page.
3. Choose "Save As..." under "File"
4. Create/Open your Web page.
5. Choose "Save As..." under "File"
6. You will see a "Save As..." dialogue box
Type in the title of your page and the page location. Note
that Page Location (which really is location AND file name) should begin with
NOT "http://". For example, if you wish to publish the page for "filename.htm," the whole line for the "Page Location" box
7.If you have images on your page, you will be asked if
you want to send them to the server.
8.A password dialogue box will appear
9.Type in the User name and Password